RESPONSIBLE - WHO IS THE DATA CONTROLLER?
Identity: La Casa de Toño
Corporate address: Calle Floresta 77, Claveria, Azcapotzalco, 02080 Mexico City, CDMX
Phone: +52 1 56 1313 0073
Domain name: lacasadetono.com.mx
Purposes - for what purposes do we process your data?
In compliance with the provisions of: the Federal Law on Protection of Personal Data Held by Private Parties ("Data Protection Law") DOF 05-07-2010. We inform you that we will treat the data you provide for:
- Manage the contracting of services through the Platform, as well as the corresponding invoicing and delivery.
- To periodically send communications about services, events and news related to the activities developed by lacasadetono.com.mxby any means (telephone, mail or email), unless otherwise indicated or the user opposes or revokes his consent.
- To send commercial and / or promotional information related to the contracted services sector and added value for end users, unless otherwise indicated or the user objects or revokes his consent.
- Compliance with legally established obligations, as well as verification of compliance with contractual obligations, included fraud prevention.
- Transfer of data to agencies and authorities, as long as they are required in accordance with legal and regulatory provisions.
Data categories - What data do we process?
Derived from the aforementioned purposes, at lacasadetono.com.mx we manage the following categories of data:
- Identification data
- Electronic communications metadata
- Commercial information data. In the event that the user provides data of third parties, he/she declares to have the consent of these and agrees to transfer the information contained in this clause, exempting lacasadetono.com.mx of any responsibility in this sense.
- However, lacasadetono.com.mx will be able to carry out the verifications to verify this fact, adopting the measures of due diligence that correspond, according to the regulation of data protection.
Legitimation - What is the legitimacy for the processing of your data?
The processing of data for the purpose of sending periodic newsletters (newslettering) on services, events and news related to our professional activity is based on the consent of the data subject, expressly requested to carry out such processing, in accordance with current regulations.
In addition, the legitimacy for the processing of data related to offers or collaborations is based on the consent of the user who sends his data, which can be withdrawn at any time, although this may affect the possible smooth communication and obstruction of processes you want to perform.
Finally, the data may be used to fulfill the legal obligations applicable to lacasadetono.com.mx
Data Retention Period - How long will we keep your data?
lacasadetono.com.mx will keep the personal data of users only for the time necessary for the realization of the purposes for which they were collected, while not revoke the consents granted. Subsequently, if necessary, it will keep the information blocked during the legally established periods.
Recipients To which recipients will your data be communicated?
Your data may be accessed by those providers who provide services to lacasadetono.com.mxsuch as hosting services, marketing tools and content systems or other professionals, when such communication is required by law, or for the execution of contracted services.
lacasadetono.com.mxhas signed the corresponding contracts of treatment with each of the suppliers that provide services to lacasadetono.com.mxwith the objective of guaranteeing that these suppliers will treat your data in accordance with the established in the current legislation.
They may also be transferred to the State Security Forces and Corps in cases where there is a legal obligation.
Banks and financial entities, for the collection of services.
Public administrations with competence in the sectors of activity, when so established by the regulations in force.
Information Security - What security measures do we implement to protect your data?
- Encryption of the communications between the user's device and the servers of lacasadetono.com.mx
- Encryption of the information on the servers of lacasadetono.com.mx
- Other measures to prevent access to user data by third parties.
- In those cases in which lacasadetono.com.mx has service providers for the maintenance of the platform that are outside the European Union, these international transfers have been regularized in response to the commitment of lacasadetetono.com.mx with the protection, integrity and security of the personal data of the users.
Rights - What are your rights when you provide us with your data and how can you exercise them?
You have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not lacasadetono.com.mx we are processing personal data concerning you, or not.
You also have the right to access your personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
In certain circumstances, you may request the limitation of the processing of your data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
In certain circumstances and for reasons related to your particular situation, you may object to the processing of your data. lacasadetono.com.mx will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
You may also exercise the right to data portability, as well as withdraw the consents provided at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
If you wish to make use of any of your rights, please contact email@example.com
lacasadetono.com.mx will be able to modify the present Policy of Privacy at any time, being published the successive versions in the Web Site. In any case, lacasadetono.com.mx will communicate with previous warning the modifications of the present policy that affect the users so that they can accept the same ones.
If you wish you can also consult our Cookies Policy